Sunday, September 13, 2009
Objective of the IT Employment Opportunity & Topics Blog
The purpose for this Blog is to provide some insight regarding the IT positions that are available not only in our immediate NC area but world-wide so that you may review and comment on the ones you wish to know more about or what knowledge/training you may need to be qualified for the position. Also, the Blog will provide some information on who to contact and how to prepare for the job search. Happy hunting to all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

First thing is you need to either use SPELL CHECK or learn to spell BLOG....it only has one "o". Get with the program Ron.
ReplyDeleteThanks. I love it when I beat myself up.
ReplyDeleteHello Ron,
ReplyDeleteI glad to know that you did not allow your company closing to hold you back. I think that we all can do great things but sometimes we need something unexpected to happen in our lives to give us that extra push. I wish you great success in your endeavors.
Rachel